Do you even know what a prune is?
The crops and the livestock on the Western Slope are diverse. Of course, things like cows, sheep, corn and onions are pretty common. But occasionally, you drive past a field or a pen or a pasture and things look entirely different.
- Adjusted models, staying prepared helps Western Slope ag and business communities navigate disruptors
- From the Fair: Q&A with Market Beef Grand Champion
- From the Fair: Q&A with Poultry and Lamb Grand champions
- From the Fair: Q&A with Swine and Goat Grand champions
- Montrose junior horse event goes digital during the coronavirus
- From the Fair: Q&A with the Dog Showmanship champions
- The 34th year of the “Olathe sweet” sweet corn harvest is underway, will supply Kroger stores in several states
- Sales climb at Saturday's Farmers' Market despite fewer attendees
- Farmers markets experience ‘smooth opening’ this season; food organization receives grant funding for local project
- GOCO gives $50K to help conserve Crawford-area ranch through Colorado West Land Trust
- Bitter pill for Olathe Sweet Corn Festival as COVID-19 restrictions prompt cancellation