Completion of the core and shell of the Flex Buildings within Colorado Outdoors is expected for mid-November.
Amid CO West Transportation exploring a potential opportunity to headquarter in Montrose, the company’s growth has been front and center so far in 2021.
Montrose City Council is expected to consider a new lease agreement for the Montrose Botanic Gardens at a future meeting.
One popular local entertainment venue may reopen, if the stars align.
- Business Roundup: Olathe nonprofit receives $1,876, state proposes minimum wage hike
- Ed’s Fly Shop boosts product line with addition of Scott Fly Rods
- CO West Transportation exploring opportunity to headquarter in Montrose
- City's sales and use tax surging
- Business Roundup: Geyser Systems expands, Fletcher Flower inducted and new OLFP president
- Marriott Hotels confirms construction of hotel project
- Breaking down trends of the local labor market in Montrose
- Lamont Companies CEO: Marriott Hotel to add 20-30 local jobs
- Fairfield by Marriott hotel within Colorado Outdoors expected to break ground soon
- Business Roundup: City to host event for Block 93 Alley Project; and grant funding from OEDIT
- Coffee futures are rising. Local roasters don't expect it to impact their business in the short-term.
- 'We can help protect each other': Owner of Montrose-based Ambiocc hopes to share life skills with community
- Business Roundup: New Montrose branch manager, Ambiocc class and grant for OEDIT
- I-70 closure worsens supply shortages for local businesses
- Rebound in automotive market continues for Montrose, Delta counties