Editor’s Note: A previous version of this story incorrectly stated Ed’s Fly Shop carries Scott Fly Rod products.
Walking into a church, one normally wouldn’t expect to be greeted by an air of romance and medieval goth, but that’s the vibe owners David and Cadence “Kate” Green are trying to create in Bonnie and Clyde’s.
- RJ’s Steakhouse owner plans to reopen, says closure due to chef opening
- Community support lifted 970 Sports Rewind from closure. Now, the Montrose business seeks a fresh start
- Public sentiment regarding the 1890 Homestead Project remains mixed
- Business Roundup for the week of Sept. 30
- Alpine Floral owners enjoying efficiency of new location
- Business Roundup for the week of Sept. 23
- TEI Rock Drills celebrates 40 years: A look at the company’s innovation, stability and consistency
- New eatery Bonnie & Clyde's opening in Montrose
- Virtual events for National Small Business Week
- Latest sales and tax report reveals another month of growth for Montrose retailers
- Big city residents are moving to Montrose and surrounding communities. Is the trend sustainable?
- Montrose receives boost of authentic cuisine with new taqueria Tacos El Gordo
- Business Roundup for the week of Sept. 9
- Business Roundup
- Yoga House on East Main finds new owners