A militia of young artists are transforming a retired military truck into a 3-D mobile piece of art under the direction of Seth Weber, a professional mural artist living on a quaint farm near Paonia.
For 50 years, a time capsule has been placed underground at Centennial Plaza in Montrose. The capsule was unearthed to reveal the historical artifacts the community placed inside to commemorate a monumental year for the City of Montrose Tuesd…
Hamster wheels were rolling and hay was flying as the community came out to celebrate the fall season at the Covered Bridge Ranch in Montrose Friday.
The sights and sounds of fall are visible across the Western Slope and the DeVries Friend-ly Farm is excited to welcome the community back for fall festivities this October.
- To heaven and back, Grand Mesa Outdoors owner climbs all 58 Colorado fourteeners
- Montrose honors fallen, soldiers who served and first responders during 9/11 ceremony
- As they drive their routes, MDP carriers take pride in delivering the newspaper to subscribers
- Masked up, Olathe students in blue cohort return to school for in-person learning Thursday
- Olathe Elementary School staff gears up for the upcoming school year
- MHS marching band leaders share their thoughts on band camp's new look
- Camelot Gardens donates produce to Niagara Community Garden
- Family excited to eat first meal together in their new home with help from Habitat for Humanity
- Al Williams’ teaching career spans 5 decades
- Gunnison Tunnel Project was a marvel for it's time and changed Western Colorado forever
- Plating the newspaper. Here’s how the Montrose Daily Press does it using an offset press.
- FOCUS: Mobile food pantry surprises Montrose residents with $100 groceries
- Awakening the senses in the Montrose Botanic Gardens
- Colorado the Beautiful: Mesa County landscapes
- Colorado the Beautiful: Ouray County landscapes awaken the senses