When the majority of U.S. citizens hear the word “Columbine,” they don’t think of the beautiful flowers that adorn meadows each year.
I smile as our dogs get reacquainted. My dog is older, and generally afraid of other dogs. Her dog seems to intuitively know to be gentle and respectful.
- People should fill out an application before moving to Montrose
- Ocean plastics are a problem
- Nominate your Woman of Distinction
- Montrose shows pride in place
- A view from the top
- Faragher grants, solstice event
- Opinion: Should DMEA exit its Tri-State contract
- Opinion: The 'paradise paradox' — Why is Colorado physically fit, but mentally in a mess?
- Monsters, music; Happy Dad’s Day
- Once upon a time....
- We have to look past our own front door in housing crisis
- Trust consumers to choose the car they need
- Veterans first in Montrose County
- Cory Gardner can’t run from his record
- Your view