As 2023 gets into gear, we’re plagued by political extremism that prevents progress on many issues, so we need to recognize that extremism has become an essential problem. And we need to take actions to reduce or defeat it.
- THE NOTEBOOK: Griswold, Bob, MHS jazz band
- YOUR VIEW: Shameful response to mass shootings
- OPINION: Inefficient utility pole access rules hamper digital success
- OPINION: The search for Marshall Stingley's murderer
- YOUR VIEW: Sheriff's citizen academy is beneficial
- COVID vaccines tested in clinical trials, despite bogus social media claims
- REGIONAL ROUNDUP: New owner for San Miguel Basin Forum
- OPINION: Banning books is for bullies
- YOUR VIEW: We need to right the Ship of State
- YOUR VIEW: How about a study on gas v. electric ranges?
- YOUR VIEW: Congress has no business voting in a raise while threatening cuts to earned benefits
- THE NOTEBOOK: Bella Vino, Leann, Bluecorn, gratitude
- FACTCHECK: The Biden documents draw comparisons to Trump
- OPINION: Republicans, be careful what you ask for
- YOUR VIEW: Country doesn't buy Dems' fantasies